cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN and Sportsnet

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

As The Prime Time Pack was added to Flex after July 2021 at $3 a month prior to that I believe the 4+1 U.S. stations in my case ( Buffalo stations) were include from Starter upwards. And in most packages prior to the introduction of the Flex Platform.I understand the Flex platform was discontinued as of Nov. 1, 2023 to new customers, but existing customer can keep their Flex Package.

I have been noticing on the Weekends when scrolling through the Guide that CBS, NBC and F0X have example : Golf, Hockey,  Basketball, College football games etc. and those same games are on TSN or SportsNet which to subscribe to are expensive compared to at one time the 4+1 U.S. channels were always included. If you are a avid sports fan I guess paying for TSN or SportsNet is your choice but for somebody that may want to watch an odd Saturday or Sunday afternoon game that is and was available before Flex it was included at no extra charge in your package. 

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: TSN and Sportsnet

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Flavour1 wrote:

...it was included at no extra charge in your package. 

These channels have always been expensive. If they were included in a package, it was a package that was much more expensive than a lower-priced package that didn't include these sports channels.

Re: TSN and Sportsnet

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

Hi 57, Even though I despise paying for the Buffalo channels with Flex 10 @ $ 3 a month extra, which have always been included in any Rogers packages going back into the 70’s.  Much cheaper to catch a game for that price than paying for TSN or SportsNet, we  will certainly keep our Flex 10 package, instead of moving to Popular or the Total packages and get a lot of unwanted channels and get other channels free through apps

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation