cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Create a New Secondary Email Address

Giraffee66
I plan to stick around

I am trying to create a new secondary email address and it seems to be impossible.  I currently have my main address, plus 2 secondary ones.  I understand that I am allowed up to 6 email accounts.

I know how to get to the screen where secondary accounts are created.  I know how to enter my information, and date of birth.  That's not the issue.  The issue us that whatever new email address I try and create, never creates.  The create button is greyed out no matter WHAT I enter for a new email address.  It would be really nice if I got some kind of indication like "That email address is already in use" and/or "these similar email addresses are available".  Right now, I'm shooting in the dark.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cannot Create a New Secondary Email Address

RogersCorey

Greetings @Giraffee66!

That is a strange issue you're encountering. Have you tried using an alternate browser as of yet to eliminate the chance this is a browser related issue?

In a situation such as this, I would like to double check your account to ensure that you don't have any extra emails that you're not aware of just so we can be 100% certain that you haven't hit your email limit.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation