cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out when internet will be available?

DarkStar420
I've been around

Fall of 2022 there was a company surveying the lines in my area and then last spring 2023 lines were put up but nothing since then no construction no news nothing the company was contracted by rogers according to them thats how i know its for Rogers.

Just looking to find out when we can expect internet service.

I have called Rogers and they had no clue just said nothing available in my area which i know i asked if they could inquire and just got sorry nothing in that area i dont think she knew what to do which is not on her.

Just wondering if theres a way to actually find out i really dont see why we as potential customers cant get at least confirmation and a possible time frame even if its a vague timeframe.

I really hope it’s coming this summer but i thought that last summer because they had just put up the lines.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to find out when internet will be available?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@DarkStar420  If Rogers is planning to do any construction work on or near your property anytime soon, you will get a "door hanger" (or some other notification) informing you that this work is about to begin.

You can also try contacting Rogers, by telephone, chat, or sending a private message to @CommunityHelps , and ask them to check their construction schedules to see if any upcoming work planned to provide service in your area.

You can also check with your town/city to see if any telecoms have applied for permits in your area to do construction work on private or municipal property.

If none of those indicate that any work is planned and you don't see any crews working in your area, you could be in for a long wait.  If you do see any crews doing any work on behalf of Rogers in your area, you can ask them if they are aware of when services might be installed at your address.  (Look for anyone wearing a white construction hat.)

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation