cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite New Connection Issues

Raj-kotha
I've been here awhile

Had new Roger’s ignore connection yesterday and disconnected my existing bell. The Roger’s internet worked fine till midnight and lost the internet connection midnight.
Trying to restore my connection back for an issue at Roger’s back office.
It’s been more tha. 8 hours calling customer service and they are asking us that the issue will be resolved within 24 to 48 hours for Rogers back office communication issues.

I really made bad decision moving out of bell and choose rogers.

It’s the worst service and I’ve and my wife both have to work tomorrow and no internet at home.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite New Connection Issues

Raj-kotha
I've been here awhile
Issue has been resolved yesterday afternoon and it was Rogers fibre issue that was laid to my house . The technician replaced the new fibre with the one initially laid to resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Hi @Raj-kotha ,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn't been the best so far, that is very disappointing to hear. 😞

I understand that you were having some service issues with your internet. Have they since been resolved or are they still ongoing? 

We would genuinely hate to lose you as our customer. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, we'd be happy to take a look to see what is going on. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Raj-kotha
I've been here awhile
Issue has been resolved yesterday afternoon and it was Rogers fibre issue that was laid to my house . The technician replaced the new fibre with the one initially laid to resolve the issue.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation