cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet disconnecting every night between 2am to 3am EST

Frenchiebong
I've been here awhile

Ever since 2 months or so ago, my internet has been dropping around 2am-3am EST and comes back very shortly. Called rogers and they say that's their regular maintenance hours and is normal. I live in the North York area, anyone experiencing this interruption every night around similar time? 

**Labels Added**

44 REPLIES 44

Re: Internet disconnecting every night between 2am to 3am EST

maniac
I plan to stick around

This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I feel like such an idiot for switching from Bell to Rogers just to save a few dollars. My internet is going off every night between 2am-3am while I am working.

This NEVER happened with Bell. It happens almost every night with Rogers. I am a few months into my contract and I am actually going to ask if I can cancel without penalty. This was never disclosed to me or I would have never signed up.

This is HORRIBLE customer service. Someone in management (not community helps) needs to be aware that this is causing serious problems for paying customers. Who chose 2am as a good time to kill the internet? It's 2024. Why on Earth are you taking down the Internet for people so often? Two years with Bell and I never lost service once (that I know of). 

Not only can I not work, but I am getting non stop notifications because my security system is offline, etc.

weixifan
I've been around

I live in Waterloo, Ontario and I'm experiencing a similar phenomenon. Anything requiring a stable connection is completely impossible during those hours, and it is so very infinitely frustrating.

piskapo30
I plan to stick around

Mine is still doing the same. I've worked with so many tech's nothing fixing it. I can't wait till Bell's Fiber comes to my area.

Topic Stats