cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning issue day 8!!!

MOMMABEAR10
I've been around

We are on day 8 with no internet or TV. Rogers, is a $34 billion company & can't figure it out! I have spent over 7hrs on the phone, 2 Technicians in house and Roger support just keeps saying "24hrs". I am beyond fed up with this money hungry company that cannot keep customers connected. I have been with them 24 years and this is a slap in the face!!!

I have lost 3 days pay over this too!

Fix my internet Rogers!!!!!

***Added Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Provisioning issue day 8!!!

k2vhut
I've been here awhile

This is exactly what I am having with them at the moment. since last week, I have been calling them many times for hours everyday to have my internet setup and the only thing they said is pending ticket with the other team. promised to resolve the issue in max 24 hours but it now almost 4 days. they put me on hold for hours and cut me off. called them back again, same thing.. 

Renell
I plan to stick around
We had, and still are the same issue. Out since Feb 3.

Our solution was to switch to Bell. Cheers!

Jvaswani
I've been here awhile

Due to Modem switch on March 8-2024 the new modem is not provisioned in my account. Since then home internet is broken. Had reached to Cust service more than 15 times from past 4 days no resolution is provided and getting standard answer that I need to wait until it get fixed by backend. The escalation ticket was already and SLA is passed but no one is helping us. My ticket is CXXXXXXXXX.

RogersMoin

Hello, @MOMMABEAR10@Jvaswani@k2vhut.

Thank you for joining our Community and sharing your concerns about service provisioning. We understand how challenging it can be to go without service for several days. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can follow up with the escalation team. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Edit: @Bobthesnake@laura_@Lisac71 please feel free to send us a private message so we can look into expediting the resolution. 

Bobthesnake
I've been here awhile

We are on day 4 with no internet or TV. Rogers, is a $34 billion company & can't figure it out! I have spent over countless hours on the phone with no answers!!! This is a new Install switch from Bell. I still pay for Bell and cannot use the service because they used Bell fiber cable and the account is inactive since March 8!!! Lost 2 days of work. How in this age of technology can it be so complicated to activate an account!!!!

Ticket number C196xxxxx

Thanks!!!

Fix my internet Rogers!!!!!

laura_
I plan to stick around

Same provisioning issue here. No internet connection for 13 days after our 'upgrade'

Incredibly frustrating. Really not sure what to believe anymore. 

Lisac71
I've been around

3 techs sent to my home but I still have no internet !!!!!! Help

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 8 in conversation