cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service experience after switching to Rogers!!!!!

Sun_12
I've been around

I had recently move to new place and since rogers ignite home internet was available , i decided to opt for that. At first, it seemed smooth, i got a prompt response to get enroll and device was also sent to me within 2 days. However, after i received device, i am not able to use internet since it is not working. I had a technical person visiting my home but he is saying signal is good, and issue is at the backend. The technical person who visited was good and tried his best but the issue did not get fixed.

The worst part is he called to rogers support and raised a ticket on April 2nd, post that i have called them at least 3-4 times, online chat also few times, every time they say they are prioritizing my ticket but no results. this is so frustrating to wait as i need to work from home and mobile data is not reliable.

I request please communicate and inform exact time required to fix the issue, do not put customer in dark side. As now i dont know whether they will fix the issue or i need to get new connection from service providers. they dont even provide that clarity. seems like i got stuck in the rogers worst customer service approach.

Thanks 

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Worst customer service experience after switching to Rogers!!!!!

luizfpetribu
I've been here awhile
Have you got your problem solved?
I am going through the same… I bought the service 2 days ago and got no internet whatsoever, and they keep telling me that they are working on my ticket but I haven’t received any message from Rogers this whole time.

I am just thinking about signing up with another provider to be honest. The way Rogers treats their customers is unbelievable!!!!!

RogersJo

Good Day @Sun_12, @luizfpetribu 👋

A warm welcome to the community and congrats on your first posts! We're glad to have you both on board with us! 🙌 @Sun_12, moving can already be a bit stress inducing and the last thing we want to do is to add to that. Ensuring that you both receive the best customer service experience is very much what we strive to offer. We know firsthand how important it is to ensure you stay connected at all times.

@luizfpetribu - we would hate to see you go!, Has this issue been resolved since you last posted? 

If the issue still persists, please send us a PM and we can get started there. If you're not familiar with our messaging system, click here.

Looking forward to hearing from the both of you,

RogersJo 

luizfpetribu
I've been here awhile
I have contacted support more than 3 times, even here as well. They told me that tickets have been opened, but there is nothing else to do other than wait. So, I just want to cancel all of this, but they don’t even allow me to cancel!!! Horrible service!!

RogersJo

Hi @luizfpetribu

We'd hate to see you go. We're so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 😥I do see you connected with us via PM as well. From my understanding, the MAC address needed to be re-entered and we are waiting for our Back Office Team to get this ironed out. Has the issue been rectified since you last provided us with an update? 

RogersJo 

luizfpetribu
I've been here awhile
They did tell me this, however first time I contacted, they told me that would take 2 hours for the issue to be resolved.
The next day, I contacted them again, and they told me 2 days. Nothing worked.

I then contacted them again and this time they said 5-7 days, and todays has been 7 days since then and no internet.

So, I just want to cancel but not even this I am allowed to, because they say that they can’t cancel until the problem is fixed.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 in conversation