cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching among accounts in HomeConnect App

strannik
I've been here awhile

I have 3 accounts under the same login, but I can't switch among them in the app.

When I logged in after a while, it asked me which account to select, but when inside, there's no UI to switch to another one.

Tried to Sign Out. But when I click "Sign In" it doesn't ask credentials and doesn't give account choice.

How to switch to check another account?

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Switching among accounts in HomeConnect App

RogersZia

Hello @strannik,

Welcome to the Community!

You've come to the right place! May you please confirm if you're able to view all three accounts in your MyRogers profile? If not, then you may need to link the accounts first. 

Typically when a customer has Ignite Internet at more than one separate location, and have all the accounts linked in the Home Connect app, it should give you an option to select the address as soon as you sign in.  

If you have all the accounts linked correctly, I would recommend you to clear the app cache and data and relaunch the app. Let us know if the issue persists.

RogersZia

Re: Switching among accounts in HomeConnect App

strannik
I've been here awhile

Well, if I sign out from the app and then go to browsed and sign out there, then I have the option to select account in the app when I sign back in. At least it is some workaround, but don't you think it is extremely user-unfriendly. There should be an option to switch among accounts from the app.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation