cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to find a channel number.

MilosMom
I've been around

Weather Network is saying to go to the HD version of the channel. Which channel number is that in Saint John, NB?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need help to find a channel number.

RogersJermaine

Hi @MilosMom,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post!

I did check, and for both our digital TV service and Ignite TV, TWN (Saint John) is on channel 4, and the alternate channel is 104. Are you having trouble viewing the channel, and is it prompting you to switch to the HD channel? Local feeds and forecasts are being updated to HD by TWN, and they recently released an article about the changes here.

If you are still on our digital TV service, you might have an SD box, and if you do, then you would not be able to view it. Let us know some more information and which service you might be using (digital or Ignite), and we can assist you further.

I look forward to your reply.

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need help to find a channel number.

RogersJermaine

Hi @MilosMom,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post!

I did check, and for both our digital TV service and Ignite TV, TWN (Saint John) is on channel 4, and the alternate channel is 104. Are you having trouble viewing the channel, and is it prompting you to switch to the HD channel? Local feeds and forecasts are being updated to HD by TWN, and they recently released an article about the changes here.

If you are still on our digital TV service, you might have an SD box, and if you do, then you would not be able to view it. Let us know some more information and which service you might be using (digital or Ignite), and we can assist you further.

I look forward to your reply.

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation