cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paperless billing

qsgrampy
I plan to stick around

I am 81 and not in good health and my wife cannot use the computer. Rogers has now made paperless billing mandatory and I can't find a way to still get a paper bill if I am unable to access my computer. I am fully aware that Rogers doesn't care about its users from the password generator not being available for Outlook. Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can fix this?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Paperless billing

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Both my parents are elderly and are not quite computer savvy.  When my dad called in and asked about the online billing, once he mentioned to the agent "I'm a Senior Citizen" the agent checked and was very apologetic and set up my parents back on Paper Invoice. There is a stipulation in Roger's billing policy that states Senior Citizens can still receive a Paper invoice for their services instead of online billing and they will not have to pay the $2 paper invoice fee.  Some reps do not know unless you specifically mention it, then they can look up the policy on their internal knowledge base and switch you back.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Both my parents are elderly and are not quite computer savvy.  When my dad called in and asked about the online billing, once he mentioned to the agent "I'm a Senior Citizen" the agent checked and was very apologetic and set up my parents back on Paper Invoice. There is a stipulation in Roger's billing policy that states Senior Citizens can still receive a Paper invoice for their services instead of online billing and they will not have to pay the $2 paper invoice fee.  Some reps do not know unless you specifically mention it, then they can look up the policy on their internal knowledge base and switch you back.

qsgrampy
I plan to stick around

Thank you very much. I got a rep who knew what I was talking about and the problem is solved.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

your welcomed

qsgrampy
I plan to stick around

Thank you.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes