cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 8 preorder bonus redemption

Rhino_Jockey
I'm here a lot

I preordered a Pixel 8 Pro and it arrived today. When I placed the order by phone I asked how I would receive the Pixel Watch 2 as part of the preorder. The service rep put me on hold to check and said I would receive a QR code with the phone which I did not. I spoke to someone today when I ported my number and they didn't know either. Does anyone know if I will receive an email or some communication on how to redeem?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pixel 8 preorder bonus redemption

RogersMaude

Good day @Rhino_Jockey 

Thank you for posting your inquiry  to the Rogers Community. I'm sorry to hear that your experience over the phone has not been up to par.

We appreciate you took the time to post because I'm confident this information will help other users.

You are correct! To redeem the Pixel Gift With Purchase, visit https://rewards-promos.com/gift to submit a claim form between October 30 - November 30 and include: 
a.    Proof of purchase: image(s) must include the device model, new device IMEI and the date and location of the transaction
b.    Your home delivery address

All claim submissions will be reviewed and validated within 5 business days and you'll be notified if it has been approved by email.

Once your claim has been approved, it will be shipped within 45 days to your delivery address. To check on the claim progress by visiting the Track My Claim page via the redemption website.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rhino_Jockey
I'm here a lot
I spoke to 5 different Rogers service reps and nobody had an answer or even knew what I was talking about, which seems quite silly for a major new release. Finally someone on Reddit kindly gave me the link. For anyone else who is wondering you can redeem beginning Oct 30.

https://reward-promos.com/gift

RogersMaude

Good day @Rhino_Jockey 

Thank you for posting your inquiry  to the Rogers Community. I'm sorry to hear that your experience over the phone has not been up to par.

We appreciate you took the time to post because I'm confident this information will help other users.

You are correct! To redeem the Pixel Gift With Purchase, visit https://rewards-promos.com/gift to submit a claim form between October 30 - November 30 and include: 
a.    Proof of purchase: image(s) must include the device model, new device IMEI and the date and location of the transaction
b.    Your home delivery address

All claim submissions will be reviewed and validated within 5 business days and you'll be notified if it has been approved by email.

Once your claim has been approved, it will be shipped within 45 days to your delivery address. To check on the claim progress by visiting the Track My Claim page via the redemption website.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation