cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers billed me on an account that was canceled 3 months ago

Sandrafms
I've been here awhile

I canceled my account in early June and Roger's initially refunded me the unused days (because they took paymeny for the whole June through autopayment) by cheque which i deposit in August. Then in Sept Roger's sent me a bill to pay back the amount of the cheque they sent me end just stated "account adjustment" without further explanation. I called multiple to dispute this charge on an account that was closed few months ago but no one can find out why I am charged and just told me that Roger's closed the case and still said that I owe the money.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers billed me on an account that was canceled 3 months ago

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @Sandrafms,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for taking the time to bring this up to our attention.

I understand you are unable to obtain a justification as to why there is an amount owed on your account, and we'd like to make things right.

Since you were on Autopay, would it be plausible to think that the amount was refunded on the same payment method where the payment was made for the amount in question, as well as by cheque (that you confirmed you deposited in August)? 

In order for us to invesstigate things further we'll need access to your account. Feel free to message us at @CommunityHelps when you have time. To know how to send us a private message, take a look at this blog

I'm confident we'll be able to help you figure out what happened. Thanks!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @Sandrafms,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for taking the time to bring this up to our attention.

I understand you are unable to obtain a justification as to why there is an amount owed on your account, and we'd like to make things right.

Since you were on Autopay, would it be plausible to think that the amount was refunded on the same payment method where the payment was made for the amount in question, as well as by cheque (that you confirmed you deposited in August)? 

In order for us to invesstigate things further we'll need access to your account. Feel free to message us at @CommunityHelps when you have time. To know how to send us a private message, take a look at this blog

I'm confident we'll be able to help you figure out what happened. Thanks!

RogersMaude

Sandrafms
I've been here awhile
I got my issue fixed. Apparently it was my problem that I didn't realize I got double refunded, in both credit card (i didn't pay attention to each transaction) and cheque. Finally another agent pointed out end then I checked back the credit card records 2 months back. Anyways thanks that agent and thank you for your reply . But at the same time I was surprised that I contacted customer service like around 4 times and only 1 person were able to find out for me within minutes, while the other agents just kept opening new cases for me or put me on hold for 40-50 minutes.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation