cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra updates stuck on February

Sharbotcom
I've been here awhile

My S22 Ultra update level is stuck at patch level February 1, 2024.  How can I force it to update to March 1st level or April 1st (if it is out yet)?  I've made sure I have at least 25gb of memory but it continually tells me it us up to date. I also tried connecting it via Smart Switch but to no avail.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks.

***ADDED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra updates stuck on February

Hello, @Sharbotcom.

Thank you for your commitment to keeping your device up-to-date with the latest OS and security patches. For Canadian S22 Ultra models, the February update was the latest, but you may expect the April security update on May 3rd, as listed in the OS Upgrade Schedule. Heads up, your phone might take a few days after that date to automatically download the update.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersCorey

Good morning @Sharbotcom!

If your device continually fails to update but you have enough space and you've tried rebooting the device already, my next suggestion would be to attempt factory resetting the device.

However, if your device is saying that it's fully up to date, there is most likely no update currently available for your phone. Please keep an eye on the OS upgrade page:

OS Upgrade Schedule - Rogers Community

Regards,

RogersCorey

Sharbotcom
I've been here awhile
Thanks for link to upcoming updates. Is there an historic list? I ask because the S22 Ultra does not have a pending update (as of the time of this posting) but it doesn't list the current update level for my device. I have no way of knowing if there was a March update that I have not gotten. Thanks.

Hello, @Sharbotcom.

Thank you for your commitment to keeping your device up-to-date with the latest OS and security patches. For Canadian S22 Ultra models, the February update was the latest, but you may expect the April security update on May 3rd, as listed in the OS Upgrade Schedule. Heads up, your phone might take a few days after that date to automatically download the update.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

ta077
I've been around

Hi all, So May 3 has come and gone and while I appreciate the caveat here that the dates may change, it is now May 8 and I am still on the Feb 1 security update and I just think it is  unacceptable to have a premium Samsung device which is supposed to be first in line for updates sitting on a 3 month old update. It is even more concerning when 5 days have passed and the information shared on the link still shows May 3. Any update on this would be really appreciated.  

DanA87
I've been around
Still waiting...S22 Ultra
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 in conversation