cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Popular TV Channel Line-up

Tobie
I've been here awhile

About to switch from ignite tv flex 20 +sports to ignite popular. Can I still get the following channels:

CTV comedy, Smithsonian, and BBC Earth?

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ignite Popular TV Channel Line-up

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Tobie : Use the following link and put your (or a nearby) address into the pop-up that comes up and click "check address".  

https://www.rogers.com/bundles/offers

Then click on the channels tab near the top of the page.  You will then see the various channels that are available in the various packages. You can also search for the channels of interest.

CTV Comedy is included in Popular, however, Smithsonian and BBC Earth are included in the Total package, but not Popular.

You can also PM the mods on this forum and they will send you a channel list of what you have and what is available in the various packages.

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail that you have a PM, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

Re: Ignite Popular TV Channel Line-up

Tobie
I've been here awhile

Thanks for the correct r answer. Added the missing channels after contacting Rogers.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation