cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No audio on global tv

junetejeda
I'm here a lot

There is no audio on global tv tonight. Anyone else with the same problem. Tried to contact rogers but no one there to help. 

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No audio on global tv

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

UPDATE: It's all fixed now (at least on dig legacy).

Yes, it's a Global issue, as it also affects my antenna feed of Global Toronto (which is currently running DVS audio (descriptive video). However, Rogers noticed that, and then switched it to the second English audio feed which is same, but actually working as Regular default audio choice that currently has no sound.

For other regional Global channels that don't have a second Regular English audio feed, select DVS audio +which works for Global Calgary HD (dig channel 568).

NOTE: It appears that the antenna feed of Global Toronto now has the proper regular audio, so full service should occur on the other regional Global channels too.

And now I see that Global Calgary is also now working as of about 9:08 pm.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor
I think it is a global problem. Has lost it for that last 2 hours. Tried rebooting. No other channel has the problem.

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor
Just saw global put on their screen they are having technical difficulties.

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

UPDATE: It's all fixed now (at least on dig legacy).

Yes, it's a Global issue, as it also affects my antenna feed of Global Toronto (which is currently running DVS audio (descriptive video). However, Rogers noticed that, and then switched it to the second English audio feed which is same, but actually working as Regular default audio choice that currently has no sound.

For other regional Global channels that don't have a second Regular English audio feed, select DVS audio +which works for Global Calgary HD (dig channel 568).

NOTE: It appears that the antenna feed of Global Toronto now has the proper regular audio, so full service should occur on the other regional Global channels too.

And now I see that Global Calgary is also now working as of about 9:08 pm.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation