cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not very comforting

FredGarvin
I plan to stick around

was just checking the Rogers website in preparation for my eventual (?) change to Ignite and got this:

Rogers today.jpg

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Not very comforting

FredGarvin
I plan to stick around

Update at 13:15 today, same technical error banner displayed.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@FredGarvin  Which Ignite services have you subscribed to and when are they scheduled to be installed?  You will not be able to log in with the HomeConnect app until you have an Ignite Gateway allocated to your Ignite Internet account.  You will also not be able to do any setup of Ignite TV (e.g. swapping Flex Channels, etc.) until the service goes live... and that requires that your Ignite Internet service be fully set up as well.

jays77
I'm a trusted contributor

I had that problem about a couple weeks ago.  After about 4 or 5 days it cleared up on it's own and has been fine since.

FredGarvin
I plan to stick around

Hi -G-, I haven't subscribed to any Ignite service yet.

They are certainly squeezing me that way with all the legacy digital problems I've been having over the last few months.

I'm still getting the "Tech Error" message today.

All I'm trying to do is to look at the various Ignite packages to figure out which one I want based on the channel lists.

From other posts in the forum I've learned that Rogers has messed with the number of channels and Flex channel availability in the packages.

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around

I've had mine 5 years, time to let go of the old legacy they don't carry anymore. Call in and ask the agent to email you the PDF of the Flex 5, Flex 10 Flex 20 and Premier

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation