cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaw/Rogers staff in forum

tbcuthbert
I plan to stick around
Are there Shaw/Rogers staff participating in these forums?

The Shaw forums included some Shaw staff that were also helpful. Their identifiers started with Shaw_’name’
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shaw/Rogers staff in forum

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@tbcuthbert wrote:

thanks. Can the moderators take an issue forward to Rogers/Shaw?  This was one of the benefits of the Shaw staff actively participating along with non-staff (moderators/experts) especially if hot issues happening. 

The Moderators are Rogers Employees, and yes, they can also escalate issues and engage specialized support teams in the Rogers organization.

Resident Experts, such as myself, are NOT Rogers employees... but we are often engaged or tagged to provide help with complex issues that are beyond the scope of support that Rogers is able to provide.

As for any ongoing "hot issues", Rogers typically will not discuss or even acknowledge such things to anyone outside of their organization.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Most Rogers employees do not actively post here but the Community Forum is managed by a team of Moderators, who can also provide support.  You can also reach this team by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps .

If any Forum user has a special status of some sort, they will have a badge next to their username.

tbcuthbert
I plan to stick around

thanks. Can the moderators take an issue forward to Rogers/Shaw?  This was one of the benefits of the Shaw staff actively participating along with non-staff (moderators/experts) especially if hot issues happening. 

tbcuthbert
I plan to stick around

THANKS to the moderators!!! 

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@tbcuthbert wrote:

The Moderators are Rogers Employees, and yes, they can also escalate issues and engage specialized support teams in the Rogers organization.

Resident Experts, such as myself, are NOT Rogers employees... but we are often engaged or tagged to provide help with complex issues that are beyond the scope of support that Rogers is able to provide.

As for any ongoing "hot issues", Rogers typically will not discuss or even acknowledge such things to anyone outside of their organization.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation