cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite app won’t let me login

eshrive2041
I've been here awhile

Hi,

I have been a Roger’s mobile member for many years. I recently purchased ignite internet, and am scheduled to have it set up on May 2. I downloaded the ignite app to try to log in and get things ready, but it won’t let me log in with my Rogers credentials. I can login to the MyRogers app just fine, but on the ignite app the sign in page pops up, I enter my credentials, it accepts them, and then it just closes and nothing happens.

Could someone help me fix this to ensure I do not have any issues with getting my internet set up in a few weeks?

Thanks

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite app won’t let me login

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@eshrive2041 wrote: I downloaded the ignite app to try to log in and get things ready, but it won’t let me log in with my Rogers credentials.

I and many others tried the same thing to prepare. It will not work until you have IgniteTV installed at your home.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

eshrive2041
I've been here awhile
Additional info: I have also tried reinstalling the app and that does not fix the problem

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@eshrive2041 wrote: I downloaded the ignite app to try to log in and get things ready, but it won’t let me log in with my Rogers credentials.

I and many others tried the same thing to prepare. It will not work until you have IgniteTV installed at your home.

eshrive2041
I've been here awhile
Fair enough. I’ll wait and give it another shot when my internet gets set up. Just to double check: does IgniteTV refer to internet as well? Just want to confirm since I did not get cable, so want to make sure it’s not a necessity. Thanks!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Someone else will have to answer that question, but I suspect the answer will be the same since you currently don't have any "live cable" service to your home.

To clarify further, most people who have legacy digital cable and are migrating to IgniteTV, still have to wait for the switch to Ignite before the app becomes functional (as I did).

SarahBye
I've been around

Like many other people, I can’t log into the HomeConnect app.  I’m waiting on my new Rogers Ignite equipment (due to having to switch because Fido internet will no longer be available ).  How am I supposed to set up my new internet when I can’t log into the HomeConnect app?  

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@SarahBye , It looks like your post was moved to this existing thread from today on a similar topic.  Check out the earlier posts in this thread.  The HomeConnect app cannot be utilized until you have your IgniteTV equipment and your account has been migrated to Ignite

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation