cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Flex Channels on 3 TVs

hiho
I'm a regular

ill be updating to the flex/internet package soon and what i was wondering is i have 3 tvs so when i want to swap out channels will it effect only 1 tv or all 3?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Changing Flex Channels on 3 TVs

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

You are changing flex channels for your rogers account, so yes it affects ALL tvs on your account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

You are changing flex channels for your rogers account, so yes it affects ALL tvs on your account.

hiho
I'm a regular

k another thing i was wondering is and hopefully i have the right spot for this post cause i posted it once before and it got moved but after 24hrs no responce

i am still trying to figure out this new and improvved ignite flex packages 

been going through the diffrent chanel comparison chart and i see that these have a red checkmark for them does that mean when i get the flex 20 package that they are allso included in my 52 total channels i get and if so how do i access those high number channels

Citytv Toronto 137
Global Toronto (CIII) 140
YES TV 142
TV Ontario 143
APTN 144
AMItv 145
AMI-audio 146
CPAC English 147
Ontario Legislature 148
OMNI East 150
CHCH 153
OMNI.1 (CFMT) 154
CBC Winnipeg 156
Citytv Winnipeg 157
CBC Calgary 161
CBC Vancouver 166
Citytv Vancouver 167

Hello, @hiho 

Thank you for your post.

We can definitely assist you with your inquiry on flex channels. There are some flex channels which are included with your TV package automatically. There are other flex channels that are not automatically included that you'll need to swap in to have access to.

If you could provide us with a screen shot of the channel list you are looking at it we'll be able to assist you better.

RogersTony

its all good the packages i was looking at ie: flex 20 is not avalible anymore since nov 1 so i have had to try and figure out what i am going to pick now if i can get some answers to my question

why do i have to pay for ignite installation [Popular TV with 1.5net ]that i will be going to espically since i have been a rogers cx for allmost 30yrs

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation