cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsnet App Saying Not Subscribed Suddenly

PeNiBru
I've been here awhile

I recently moved my legacy Premier TV package to the Ignite package and everything was going well until my Sportsnet App stopped working. Every time I log in, it says that I am not subscribed to view any of the content. The Sportsnet channels work fine on my Ignite TV, it just appears to be the app not working on AppleTV, desktop login, phone, etc.

I tried contacting Sportsnet, and they had me try deleting and reinstalling the app, which didn't work. They've concluded it's a Rogers issue that needs to be fixed on their end. It's been frustrating.

I seem to be getting nowhere with this. Rogers help chat has not been helpful at all in looking into this issue or troubleshooting it. Has anyone had this issue resolved and can help with it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sportsnet App Saying Not Subscribed Suddenly

RogersZia

Hi @PeNiBru ,

Welcome to the Community!

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. It seems like we may need to refresh the entitlements for you on our end. Please click here to send us a PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersZia

Hi @PeNiBru ,

Welcome to the Community!

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. It seems like we may need to refresh the entitlements for you on our end. Please click here to send us a PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance!

RogersZia

PeNiBru
I've been here awhile

Will try this thank you.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation