cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet for 3 Days

Maunil95
I've been here awhile

I got my ignite internet services installed on Saturday (Dec 9) and now it’s Monday (Dec 11) and still there’s no internet connection at our house. It’s been 3 days of nightmare and horrific service from Roger’s. The technician disconnected our previous internet connection services on Saturday and said the wifi should be working in about 24 hours. It’s the end of Monday now and still no internet. Me and my wife are stranded without internet connection. We both work from home and this experience is now turning out to be a nightmare for us. Calling customer service and they’ve been telling us that the connection should be activated soon, not sure how soon that would be. I’ll really appreciate if someone would help us activate our new ignite internet connection services or tell us what is going on. The ticket id is C194411814.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No Internet for 3 Days

RogersTony

Hello, @Maunil95 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can understand how frustrating this experience has been. I know how important it is to stay connected.

We would like to take a closer look at this for you and try to provide you with an update. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: No Internet for 3 Days

RogersTony

Hello, @Maunil95 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can understand how frustrating this experience has been. I know how important it is to stay connected.

We would like to take a closer look at this for you and try to provide you with an update. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation